Pages

Friday 9 March 2012

Title: Our school picnic

Purpose: To recount our experiences at the school picnic
Audience: Readers of my blog, students and teachers at PES.
Text Parts/Planning: Do your planning here.



Start your writing below the line. When you have finished fill out the effective writing checklist and get your buddy to check as well. (Copy and paste the √)



As Pt England got ready to go to beach we run to the hall.

We got to the beach and Mr Burt talk to as for a bit and then we had lunch and team 1 went swimming fist.

When we had lunch and pt England kids had lunch on the tadpole and it was great.

It was nearly the end of the day and then we had to pack up and we walk back to school.

By Shirquera In room 15.

Is My Writing Effective?

Are my paragraph/s about one MAIN idea?
Do my paragraph/s have more than one sentence? (3+)
Are the sentences connected and build up the MAIN idea?
Do my sentences in my paragraphs begin in different ways?
Are the sentences varied? e.g. in length, in complexity
Have I used different types of sentences? e.g Statements(.) Questions(?) Exclamations(!) OR Speech (“ “)
Have I carefully chosen words/vocabulary in my sentences?
Do my sentences and paragraphs meet the purpose?
Do my sentences/paragraphs appeal to the reader/audience?
Have I checked my writing for grammatical, punctuation and spelling errors?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.