Pages

Tuesday 21 May 2013

Keis

When I was Nine years old I meet a girl could Keis this was in 2011.That is when we started to play together. Just as we got out of the classroom door we got stuck. I said (that she could go first) but she said (that I could go first ) then we both went and got stuck in the door then our teacher Mrs Barks taped us so that  we weren’t stuck anymore.

Then we were playing on the playground just then another friend came out the back of me and scared me and I fall.Then I was crying we went to the office and they called the rescue people and they came.Then they came and they said (that I had a broken arm and legs) so they took me to the hospital.

Then the next day I came back to Pt England school with me broken leg and arm and my friend Keis  was waiting. She  chocolate flowers then we made up a hand shake and then thats how we became best friends for ever.Then till now we have been BFFs for 2/1 years and we will be friend till we are dead :) . 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.