Pages

Thursday 11 July 2013

A Scary Glass Doll

Something brushed up against my foot and my surprise turned to horror as I looked down and saw a glass doll it was saying I coming after you it repeated it four times. SO I ran I said ( Why are you coming to get me) Then the glass doll said ( because you killed my Mummy  and Daddy that is why I am going to kill you ) It laughed Mu hahaha.





Then I got home and locked myself in the bedroom. After my parents got home I ran to them and said ( Guess what  mum and dad there was a glass doll chasing me ) They said ( No you are imagining it ) Mum,mum I am not imagining it. But after saying mum I am not imagine it they said ( Go to your room now).






Then I heard it dad,dad you gotta believe me  can’t you hear it Dad said ( Sorry I can’t hear anything. Is it just me that can hear it I bet it is just me. Then they said sorry ;( now we can hear ). Then they went and locked them self in the basement then I said ( Mum Dad that is where the glass doll is ) Then we went and locked as all in my bedroom. Sorry we didn’t know until now we are very very sorry :(  .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.