Pages

Tuesday 2 July 2013

Trip to Kelly T

On Monday the first of July we went to Kelly Tarltons to find out more about Antarctica and yes we did find out more. First we looked at the Penguins there were two shots of Penguins an Gentoo Penguin and a King Penguin when we entered we saw the Gentoo Penguin first and it was amazing we saw them swimming they swim like the wind. Then as we got more closer to the glass of the rest of the Penguins we saw the King Penguin and they are the 2ed biggest out of all the other's.






Then it was time for us to see the sharks, last Year when my family and my Best friend Keis went to Kelly  Tarltons we got to swim with them. As we were scared we went closer to the rock’s then we saw something move and it was a shark and then we heard a sound it was freaky.  It was really cool not go swimming with sharks this time round .






As we got near the end we were looking at crayfish they were bigger then two heads together (WOW that is amazing)  I said to my friend’s around me.Have you ever tasted one if you haven’t go to a seafood  place  and buy one . It tasted a bit like fish but it has more flavor Mmmm. Yammy crayfish.
After seeing all that we went to akho bay park and eat morning tea .I had a white chocolate muffin mmm I love my muffin mmm.





Thanks to KEIS for marking my work.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.