Pages

Thursday 2 August 2012

Kelly toluenes

Me and Keis, Enyahlee, Mum and my step dad went to Kelly Tarlton’s on my birthday. Before we got into kelly toluenes there was a buzz of excitement in the air. As we entered we saw the sharks and fish,stingrays and also penguins. There were lots of humongous fish. There was a conveyor belt when we entered the sharks tank there was a camouflaged shark that blended in with the rocks. After the sharks we went upstairs and there were landers and else and seahorses and a little shop  you could buy something.


After we were done there I bort me a photo pack of the photos we took. Then when we were done we went to have burger king for lunch I loved going out somewhere with my family and friends.

Then after that we went to keauhou bay and played. I loved playing on the flying fox and on the swings and then we went home that was FUN!!!

1 comment:

Broneq said...

Hey shirquera I like your photo keep it up and a nice story I like it by.
from Broneq

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.