Pages

Thursday 1 November 2012

My Family

Yesterday my family came over to our house to talk to my mum. When my Aunt got inside my Aunt sat on the couch when my mum come over to my Aunt they talked. My sister and cousins all said “We are hungry .”

My aunt said “Here you go go get some food for all of us go get takeaways”. Me, Jazz, Tere and Enya went to G.I to get some takeaways and two drinks one lime and one raspberry. After a while the takeaways were ready I went to get it the owner said “are you alright? Thats heavy” I replied and said “No I am not. But my cousin will take it.”


Then we went to pt england shops to get fish and chips we had three dollars of  chips and five fish too. Next we got back in the van and waited for nine minutes and then it was ready.  In a flash my cousins said “get in the van and we went home and eat then they went home now it is bedtime said “mum”.

1 comment:

Mum said...

Hi shirquera I liked the way you talked about your afternoon, this was a nice piece of writing. Well done!!!!!!!

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.