Pages

Wednesday 27 March 2013

Omaru creek


Testing Omaru Creek for -Turbidity

I am going to find out:Turbidity how cloudy is the water


I am going to test this by:Checking by looking at words on the other side.


Resources and equipment:Buckets,Jars and string and a piece of paper with words


I predict that:That the environment should clean it and kill catfish and the bridge water you can not see the words and the culvert water you can see big and medium,tap water you can see all of them then the sea water you can see all of them.


I think this because:I think that to of the waters are going to be cloudy and the other two


Results of my tests

Sea Water
clear
Tap water
clear
Omaru Creek water by culvert
cloudy,murky because of the catfish is clogging it up
Omaru Creek water by bridge
cloudy because the catfish


My conclusion (what I found out):That there are catfish in the water at the creek and that is what is clogging the fish,eels and more living things at omaru creek.



Why I think this is:Because people are be mean to omaru creek and like it is there rubbish bin but it’s not.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.