Pages

Monday 25 March 2013

Testing water


Testing Omaru Creek for -Colour

I am going to find out:What colour the water is


I am going to test this by:Comparing different water samples and describing the colour


Resources and equipment:4 water samples from 1.culvert-2.Bridge-3.Sea-4.Tap - Glass Jars


I predict that:Tap is clean-Sea is clear because the selt-Culvert is dark brown because the people are treating it like a rubbish bin-Bridge  is a sickly colour


I think this because:


Results of my tests

Sea Water
The sea water is transparent
Tap water
Tap water is transparent
Omaru Creek water by culvert
It has rudder from the road so that is why it’s murky
Omaru Creek water by bridge
The water is murky


My conclusion (what I found out):I think the sea water is clear because mangroves and it is almost the same as tap water. The culvert water is got rubber from the road that’s why it is murky.



Why I think this is:I think the bridge water is green because the plants under the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.