Pages

Thursday 28 March 2013

Omaru creek


Testing Omaru Creek for -Water Smell

I am going to find out.What is the smell of the water.                                                                                                                                           .


I am going to test this by:Smelling the culvert water.


Resources and equipment:Buckets, Jars  and a string.


I predict that:The culvert smells like eggs and water plants.



I think this because:Because we smelled it


Results of my tests

Seawater
The water smelled like nothing
Tap water
The water smelled like nothing
Omaru Creek water by culvert
The water smelled like eggs
Omaru Creek water by bridge
The water smelled like eggs that are not cooked and water plants


My conclusion (what I found out):I found out that the culvert water isn't green but it was see through and no floating bits in it
.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.